Microscope Shutter Systems
Industry-leading shutter systems provide the best options for precise control of microscope light souces. High speed response rates and consistent exposure times reduce fluoresecence photobleaching and improve data integrity. Many different aperture sizes and shutter types are available, as well as shutter drivers, cables and microscope mounting hardware.
- Millisecond and sub-millisecond switching times
- Minimized moving parts reduce wear and vibrations
- Versatile microprocessor shutter controllers
- Remote triggering, footswitch, and keypad inputs
- Durable components provide long lifetimes with minimal downtime
Contact your SPOT Imaging Specialists for a quote on a microscope shutter that will provide accurate exposures in your laboratory for years to come.